Parish of Blandford.
Parish Ministry During COVID19 Corona Virus Outbreak
- All parish Liturgical services, group studies & meetings are cancelled until AT LEAST Palm Sunday, April 05.
- Notification will be given by or before Friday April 3 concerning Palm Sunday & Holy Week services.
- Reverend Louis will be available Friday afternoons from 1 – 5pm at the rectory and as needed on an ‘on call’ basis. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 902-521-5169)
- If you wish to meet with Rev. Louis individually, that is certainly possible. Personal meeting procedures will follow the most Current Public Health Guidelines.
- The Sunday Bulletin with the week’s Scripture Readings, Parish News, Prayer Intentions, and a weekly Reflection from Rev. Louis will be available as of 5PM, Fridays in the Porch at the Rectory (#4821 – Hwy 329) and on the parish website (parishofblandford.ca). It will also be sent out to the regular email list.
- Copies of Archbishop Ron Cutler’s latest letter will be in the Rectory Porch.
- As you may remember, some services were cancelled earlier this winter and attendance at others was reduced by poor road conditions. As a consequence of these cancellations, parish contributions are down significantly for the first two months of the year. With at least 2 more weeks’ services cancelled, this is likely to continue for the month of March . Please remember that whether services happen on Sunday or not, most parish expenses do not change. Your contribution is important to the continued ministries of our parish. You can drop off your contribution to the Home of Brian and Anne Stott, at the Rectory or to one of our Parish wardens.
- If you have any neighbours, friends, or family members in the parish who do not have internet access please pass on this information to them and ask them if they would like any of these items dropped off at their home.
God Bless you and keep you all safe and healthy during this difficult time.
Rector, Parish of Blandford